OOOh cool key chain from ZBrush
These door prizes will be given away at the end of 3DCAMP in the main auditorium. Please note that the prizes are only for those who have registered for 3DCAMP. Click here to register: http://3dcamphouston2012.eventbrite.com
Registration is only $15.00. It entitles you to breakfast, an entire day of lectures, lunch, access to exhibitors, as well as the art show. Be sure to go directly to the auditorium after the last lecture as you must be present to win.
Pixologic has donated 3 copies of ZBrush plus many other items. Don't miss out on what this incredible program can do. Visit www.pixologic.com .
This post is a work in progress, so check back often to see what we have. We have had some wonderful commitments to door prizes, including expensive software licenses, classes, and much more. I can’t wait to share them all! I will, however, only post what door prizes I have in my hot little hands.
If you have a door prize or your company would like to send us something please contact 3DCAMP Houston 2012 Co-chair Bridgette Mongeon: firstname.lastname@example.org
3DCAMP Houston Door Prizes
- 2 SCAD BAGS
- 1 Canvas bag from de Paul Animation School
- IEEE Computing Society provided some Cool Post-It notepads
- 25 coveted ZBrush key chains—provided by Pixologic
- 25 coveted ZBrush baseball caps—provided by Pixologic
- An Autodesk T-Shirt
- an ioFx world premier T-Shirt
- ___ copies of Poser 9 ( a $249. value- each) I know that Larry Evans will be speaking about using Poser and Speaker Bridgette Mongeon uses Poser in her workflow. This is a marvelous door prize and we are very thankful to Smith Micro.
- ___copies of Poser 12 ( a $499. value-each)
- Three 3-month Tinkerer memberships to Tx/Rx Labs ($75 value) If you have not been to Tx/Rx in Houston, it is really something to see. They have collected a lot of really cool equipment like welders, 3d printers, laser cutters, cnc machines and much more into a warehouse, and they make it available to those interested. Look for their table at 3DCAMP!
- Six classes at TxRX (30-100+ value each)
- 3 ZBrush Commercial Licenses via download to the winners with a total value of $2,097.00 (Speakers that will be talking about ZBrush at 3DCAMP include Johannes Huber and Bridgette Mongeon) — provided by Pixologic
- Action Figures is giving away 3D printed action figures with your face on the figure. Value $50. 3 have been donated.
Two SCA Bags from the University for Creative Careers
Post it pads for IEEE computing
An "upside down" Canvas bag from DePaul Animation School
Poser can be used in a variety of ways. Many artists use Poser as reference, some use it in gaming. Be sure to check out the lecture by Larry Davis that talks about using Poser.